DigitalEro Offline

Photoshop vag penetrating effect?

Sun, 06 Oct 2013 20:35:39


I've been trying to search for a tutorial on how to make a penetrating effect in Photoshop, but with no results. I know how to use Ps and I know how to use the tools in it. Anyone willing to help?
Sun, 06 Oct 2013 21:19:09


Penetrating effect. Could you be more specific?
Sun, 06 Oct 2013 21:43:09


by "penetration effect" I mean when the dick goes in the pussy and gapes it (just look in Timpossible's porn purgatory to know what I mean). And since most of the models I use don't have the option for a gaping pussy, it's hard to make a good sex picture.